Friday, February 5, 2016

awesome apple

OHMYGOSH! Wood and I had a small party last weekend for Jesse and my birthday. It 65 degrees, sunny and a great time had by all. What I just learned goes something like this.....I ventured to dress up a little and by dress up I mean jeans and high heels and by high heels I mean chunky 3 inch lace up ankle boots. This may be the first time I have ever worn elevated shoes in front of Wood (mostly because I've been pregnant ever since I've know him) and I never wear heels regardless. So on Saturday I strut outside and he just told me that he and Heather were watching and waiting for me to turn around to see if I had an Adam's Apple. Well screw them both! I definitely get that I am not exactly an expert in fashion or being a girly girl. I get that I have walked in heels maybe twice in my 39 years but geez give a sister a break. Apparently I look like a dude in heels, maybe I will call RuPaul for some tips. So after I laughed it off and pouted a little and swore off anything not flip floppy, Wood offered to buy me some stilettos of his choice to practice and a pedicure. Well alright lets do it, make me into a girl. I mean after I went back to Kroger today to pick up the groceries I left at the register the day before (imitation crab meat, string cheese and fish sticks) I deserve a break, a pedicure and a "how to be a girl starter kit" let the pointy shoe shopping begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment