Thursday, January 7, 2016

its all about routine

SO when I said in tune in tomorrow I meant the next time my brain is somewhat active, this is me not committing to the day to day blog (but I will try).

 I just got done washing 4 pans, our microwave broke the other day, so I am having to live like a cave man and heat up stuff in pans on this thing they call a stove. Me no likey but I am embracing the simplicity of the olden days. My days are way different then they used to be, I have so much to catch ya'll up on, I'm not quite sure where to begin. Lets start with my job, I got a new job (we are all shocked) it started in November after working for a home builder for the past year and a half I went to another builder and my life has improved! I am no longer 1 hour from work I now have the office 5 minutes down the road and I mostly work out of my house! I have an office in my bedroom and I gotta say its not easy. I thought it would be so awesome, but there are a lotta distractions and well I may need some supervision. I have gotten a lot better at it, I ignore the all the voices, TV...watch me, laundry.. fold me, shiny ball... look at me. I've gotten a lot better at being a house work horse, mostly because I don't want to lose this gig and the homeowners are getting demanding. I am over 5 neighborhoods, I  do all the inspections and fix all the problems. I've only been here a month and a half and yesterday they gave me a bonus, wahoo! Microwave what? New car seat what? The days of blowing it on myself are long gone. Sunny is only 9 months and has already outgrown her car seat. Her dad is 6' 6"and I keep picturing this amazon lady taking over the world one day. She just started crawling which means she is never where I left her which means one more thing to keep track of, is there a "find my baby" app?

Well that is all for today, I must get up early for my geriatric yoga class. I like to surround with myself with the elderly at the gym, it makes me feel good about myself, except when they school me on some push-ups. I did manage to get a 5 day a week workout routine under my belt, so that's awesome. I am so tired of my belly looking like a butt when I bend over and I really hate that I am currently wearing maternity leggings, well actually they are not so bad. I am gonna be skinny again damnit, maybe not skinny but definitely not fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment