Tuesday, February 9, 2016

losing it!

I worry about myself I really do. In total I have spent $622 in lost key fees this year. I finally lost my 3rd and final set of keys on Friday. They are here at my house along with the other two sets, I drove here so they are here. I looked for the standard 3 days before finally giving in (only because I had to go to work ) and called the oh so powerful locksmith. I blame Jesse, he must me throwing them in the garbage or down a vent or eating them, I can't take it anymore and its too soon to joke about it, the sting still hurts from signing away my bonus to the creepy guy standing in my doorway holding a fresh new key. This happened Monday, today is Tuesday, the day I drove 30 minutes to the wrong neighborhood instead of driving 10 minutes to the correct neighborhood and now I can't find my wallet.

Ok, that is all for now, I must get some rest so I can wake up early and lose something while driving the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment