Thursday, January 21, 2016

add water, rinse and repeat

I've got some material ready to roll...but I'm saving it for later. Right now I must concentrate on 39 years ago. Something shifted 39 years ago today, a girl was born and I have no idea how to spell her last name. We like her, she is good people, she shows up, she has her uniforms (that one outfit that looks great that she can wear 5 days a week and no one would ever know since she is never in the same spot for more that 5 seconds). She is the person who still knows how to place a stamp on an envelope. She's the girl who would trade everything thing she's ever worked for in her life for one day with her family. She has it all and has no idea because she is blinded by happiness. She will buy a brand new BMW the same day she created more shampoo by adding water to the bottom of the bottle. In our world, silence is the sound of laughter, the sound you make when you can't breathe. Talking to her is my happy place. Happy Birthday Sarah D. I am so glad I know you.


No comments:

Post a Comment