Saturday, August 31, 2013

kick me its kick off time!!!

I am seriously going to start counting how many times I go to the bathroom a day, it’s gotta be record breaking. Lately I will literally be walking out of the bathroom ready to make a U-turn back in, where is all this coming from?

Anyway.....finally College Football is here, something to look forward to on the weekends! I am not sure who is more excited Me or Baby Jesse?! I am guessing the Baby Branch is all kinds of pumped about the Dawgs kickoff tonight since he just kicked me for the first time!!! I was lying in bed when it happened and it freaked me out! Everyone says that it will really hit me that I have a human growing inside of me when your baby starts to kick; well I am not sure if I still believe it. Brandy said I needed to start working towards believing it since it’s happening in 4 months! The only thing I know is I have fat cankles flowing over my ankle socks, it’s all very sexy.

So I decided after many people asking me, "Have you and Wood dropped the L bomb?" “Um no, we don't want to rush it” I always say. I decided it was time and my approach was cuter in my head. I made him a heart shaped chocolate on chocolate cake with red hots spelling out I Love You on top. He got home from work and I told him to turn around that I had a surprise. He turned around and his first words were, “Where did you find a heart shaped pan?" Did you make yourself a chocolate cake?”  “Um yes, but what about what it says on the cake?” Aw I love you too he says. Um you sure about that? He was a little put off since he knows I know he hates sweets especially chocolate on chocolate.  He claims if he has to eat cake he is a white cake supremacist. He said if I would have put it on some fried chicken that would have been awesome. He said it’s like I don't know him at all. I put the cake away, didn't touch it, and went to bed crying (secretly crying). It was a big fat fail. He had no idea that I was nervous about it and that was the first cake I think I’ve ever baked.  He came in there after he walked the dogs and said he did love me, I told him no he didn’t and that was fine, he could tell me on his own time. He insisted he did and I asked "since when?" “Since the first day I met you”, he then said was I good for him. I said "so are carrots but that doesn't mean you love them" So that was that and we went to sleep. He then sent a text the next day saying it again so it’s all good I just learned a lesson, pick something they love to say I love you on, it was a whole love/hate kinda mixed message.

 

I wanted to give a big belated birthday shout out to Clare, hey girl! Also Mi Madre, went and spent the weekend with her last weekend while my dad and brother were out of town. My cousin was there because she took my mom to chemo the day before so we all had girl’s night that my mom really enjoyed, she never gets to hang with the girls, especially on her birthday.

 

Well I guess I am gonna go get my game face on... GO DAWGS!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment