Monday, December 10, 2012

I do what I gotta do


Ok enough is enough, I must call someone out and I warn everyone this is not a good side of me but this ass-clown has left me no choice. My Match.com experience has started off with a bang and not in a good way. I got a message this morning referring to yesterday’s post.  I have copied and pasted the message below but let me first remind everyone of who this message is from. This is the guy who I went on a date with from POF, after our date he went home, googled me, found my blog and read it from cover to cover in one sitting. On our next date he told me what he'd done and proceeded to interrogate on some of the content including Hank. This probably went down as the most uncomfortable date in history. Thank goodness I was on my lunch break so I had an out; I went back to work and told everyone about it. Since then he has been making comments on my blog, I have been ignoring them cause I didn't want to be mean, hoping he'd go way. Now that I have refreshed everyone’s memory, see below on this lovely message I got this morning:

 

"I saw your blog that you said you already seen guys from POF here on Match. I am sure I am one of them. Just don’t get it..I did nothing to you to deserve the hate. I simply called you out and you got mad and never contacted me (as you said you would) when you came back from Vegas.

So get off your high horse and stop pretending to be someone you are not!!! You weren’t that cute in the first place. "


 
Ok first of all, I have no idea why your think my comment was even about you, it’s not all about you Jason! We went out and I didn't like you so I told you I wasn't interested, you said that was fine and you wished me luck. Since then I changed my number but you continued to tune into my blog, you capitalized on the fact that there was a comment section and used it as a vehicle to continue to contact me. Guess what, no one cares about your comments, you ruin the vibe of things and we don't care about your opinions. We went out, I tried you on for size, and you didn't fit…THE END! Take a hint dude, let it go, you have now graduated from creepy to annoying to rude…congratulations!  I don’t know you and somehow you think its ok to chime in on my life. You tell me to get off of my high horse? Ha that’s funny, even if I was on my high horse, who cares, it’s my blog and I do what I want! You tell me to stop pretending to be someone I’m not, well let me tell you a little bit about who I am, I am someone who has a blog who has the right to say what is on my mind without ridicule. Why you are still reading it is beyond me and frankly a little pathetic. If you want to speak your peace, get your own blog; stop using mine as a platform and a way to continue to stay in my life. You try and take jabs at my looks, again, no one cares. If I could block you from my public blog I would so here’s what I suggest you do, take your class ring and your “Jason” tattoo and GET TA STEPPIN!!!

 

9 comments:

  1. Amen! That jackass had creepy stamped on his forehead from the second he swore his friend at the TBI knew you, and because of that he insisted on your last name. Nice try stalker! Beat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might I also add: its beyond pathetic that you're still tuning in. You are either a psycho, or a loser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO!!! I NEVER insisted on a last name!!

    You didnt like me? Then why did we go out 2 times in 1 day? Why did you tell me how "handsome" I am? Why did we kiss in YOUR car? Why did you tell me "Im glad we met"?

    Go back to your blog from the day after we met. You write that "I could fall deeply in love with him so I will give him a chance"...

    Again, you are the pathetic one but I do enjoy reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I told you you were handsome I was trying to be nice you freak! And you grabbed me and kissed me in MY car after I drove you to your car in the parking lot behind the coffee shop cause it was pouring down rain (again trying to be nice)...you said you were a good kisser and you are most certainly NOT!!!! What ever I said in my blog was probably sarcastic and I believe I followed it up with "a girl's gotta eat!" Stop reading my blog you creepy creepy person...let it go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ill let it go and stop reading when you admit your wrong!!! Your version is soooooo far from the truth. You are the crazzyyyy one!! I said I would walk to my car as it was across the street! You insisted to take me to my car. You kissed me we both know that. The "girls gotta eat" was actually BEFORE the one about you falling in love with me. You dont even know your own blogs. You are a joke!! Peace out!!! "Spas"

    ReplyDelete
  6. He couldn't let it go if his class ring depended on it. Stage 5 clinger! Jason, If she really thought you were so irresistable, why did she cut off all communication? Your math doesn't add up, and you're still here, which proves our point that you cant take a hint. So let me put it to you this way, LOSER: Stephanie Baswell had reservations from you from the beginning. It started with the friend in the TBI. It ended with your lip quivering after your psycho ass read a years worth of blogs in one sitting, then confronted her as if your "feelings" meant anything to her. We laughed at how weird you were, but now you're about a post away from a restraining order. Everybody else that tunes in to Stephanies blog is a personal friend. She never wanted you to know about it, otherwise she would have told you about it. Instead you googled her like a stalker, and now you wont go away, which is what a pathetic loser with a tendency for obsession does. NOBODY HERE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHY YOU THINK YOUR BEHAVIOR IS JUSTIFIED. You've been told by her that she isn't interested. When that didn't work she ignored you. When that didn't work (for months) she finally responded and the response is still the same. GO THE FUCK AWAY YOU CRAZY PSYCHO. You're exactly what she doesn't want and that's been made crystal clear. Anybody with any self respect would bounce... why are you still reading?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry...did you say class ring and a tattoo of his own name? Jason, I don't know you and don't care to, but it sounds like you have bigger issues than caring about why a girl didn't have any interest in you. You sealed your own fate with pretty much any girl you'll ever meet when you decided you were so important that you needed your own namesake on your arm, or wherever it is on your body. (Please tell me it's a tramp stamp) You sound like a total clown and if Steph is smart she'll warn every woman in Nashville about you. Get a life...and some tattoo removal. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "He couldn't let it go if his class ring depended on it."....is that really the best you can do. If I am a post away from a rest. order I hope this does it!!

    She didnt "cut off" all communication with me. I did actually. See ladies, you have only heard one side of it. After our lunch where I called her out SHE WAS THE TEXTING ME saying how sorry she was. BTW, I still have them :)

    She wanted to have lunch with me for the 3rd date cause she said, "I dont want to wait till after Vegas to get to see you again". Sounds to me that she was interested. When I walked her to her car from that lunch why did she put her arm around me and hugging on me if she was so upset about it all. If she didnt want me to find her blog well then she shouldve made it private. I googled her name cause I knew she was hiding something. I felt it. So, I did my homework. Thats a GOOD THING to do when you think you might date someone, duh!!

    Marybeth. I agree with you. She should warn EVERY girl in nashville about me. Maybe we can get a billboard on I-40? Or would 65 be better?? You decide!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jason, I was really trying to be nice, but you can't take a hint. You are a pathetic excuse for a man. I don't know another man alive who would go to such lengths to prove themself, only to make themselves look like even more of a douchebag. Of course, we have only heard one side of the story, but as women (something you apparently know nothing about), we are always going to take the side of our friends. You are completley proving her point of what a loser you are by contiuning to respond to this. You have taken something that was so fun for us to read and be able to find out what's going on in Steph's life, and completely runied it. Congrats, you were successful at something. You thought she was hiding something after 2 dates??? Who isn't? Maybe you should try hiding that lame ass tattoo and class ring and go away! Find someone else to stalk!!!

    ReplyDelete