Monday, May 6, 2013

A friend is someone who knows you and loves you just the same...


Ok so, you know when you start dating someone that you really like you neglect all of your friends? Some call it a grace period! I call it a free pass. Well that is precisely what has happened. I only have 2 friends in TN so I thought it wouldn’t be a big deal, but apparently I didn't factor in all my friends who take the time to keep up with me and for that I do apologize. I have totally neglected my DVR too and that is saying a lot! I got some angry texts tonight (I don't know if it was a coincidence or y'all decided to team up tonight and yell at me, regardless I am sorry. My time has been split up in to 3 categories Work, Wood, Workout. WWW. But that is coming to an end, I need to keep ya'll in the loop, it’s only fair. Y'all have stuck by me through countless of disgusting relationships and the one guy who comes along who doesn't make me want to become a lesbian, I cut ya’ll right out. I actually just came from a date with him on random  Monday night, pause to gag.

 

I do want to mention that I won the last workout challenge with Sarah, I got your check in the mail girl, thanks for not welching! So part of my neglecting the blog is her fault for spending time try to kick her ass!! We are on part two of the next challenge and so far its a HUGE challenge to fit the time in and I am a little worried. Good luck girl, may the best man win.

 

MB and Casey please don't delete me from your browser. Stu, hey bro! It is 10pm here and I am tired so I probably won’t get a lot of time in, I just wanted to give a shout out and try and salvage some relationships. To be honest, I come home and have every intention on blogging and my juices are on strike! We are going to regroup and figure it out.

 

I did introduced Wood to Brandy over the weekend and she gave rave reviews! We like him and I can't wait to throw him to the pack  of Atlanta wolves, I think he will come out with only minor scraps and bruises. We have been dating a month now and as always I am trying not to jinx it! NO WHAMMIES NO WHAMMIES and knock on Wood.



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment