Friday, May 31, 2013

gonna put the world away for a minute

Ok well apparently I am way too good to blog these days. Sarah pointed out that I have only blogged twice this month and that is unacceptable. I have hands full with some other projects that I want to tell you about but don't want to jinx it cause they are in the beginning stages and easily jinxable. So here is what I am gonna do, let these projects develop over the next month and I'll resume blogging on June 30th and hopefully come back with an action packed blog full of new and exciting material. When I come back I will be able to blog on the reg like I used to and get back to the swing of things. Thanks for understanding and please stay tuned, you are not gonna want to miss out! See you all June 30th....no whammies no whammies!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Spaz

No comments:

Post a Comment