Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Picture Perfect

I can't even stand it! Hip Hip Hooray for Meredith!!

While I was in Atlanta at Patti's 40th birthday party, I was in awe of this book that was made by Alicia for Patti. We all sent her out favorite memories and pictures so Alicia made this awesome book for her birthday. I was looking at it and yelled out that I couldn't wait until I turned 40 so I could get a book like this one. Well today I got one in the mail!!! It is so incredible. It has every picture from every event that Meredith and I attended since 2005! She is such a camera Nazi and everyone always teases her about it. Well thank goodness for the Nazi because I have the last 8 years with Decatur crew captured and published. Everything from Field Day to weddings to birthdays to Thanksgiving to New Years to beach trips to GA parties complete with hilarious “inside joke” captions. I can't stop looking at it. Thank you so much girl, it means the world to me!

I mean yesterday got a purse, I wake up and it’s Administrative Appreciation Day, so I get breakfast, lunch, Starbucks, chocolates, cards and now a freaking book!

Yesterday I got my bonus and the news of a raise in next bonus. I also got the news of an upcoming raise in my salary once I finish training on this new software.

What a day….. what a week!

We had so much fun at Patti’s party and it was perfect way to complete the book. I can’t wait to start the next 8 years of memories! I love the people I keep in my life cause they make it so awesome.

Tomorrow I get to have dinner with Wood, lets cross our fingers that the week keeps on acting as if it were my birthday! He just texted me and told me “I can’t wait to see you pretty girl” AWW.. NO whammies no whammies and knock on WOOD!

 

1 comment:

  1. Meredith Mathers ;)April 25, 2013 at 7:23 PM

    Blog shout out! Woop Woop! Doin' a dance. Taking more pictures!

    ReplyDelete