Tuesday, October 22, 2013

chapter 46

I started this blog over two years ago so I could document my new life in TN. Well today I am marking the day of the newest chapter in Spazwell world. I have once again found myself jobless. Its I almost like I am not meant to work for a living or something. It’s not important on the details of this new development right now. We are focusing on the positive and the fact that I can blog on the reg again. We are not focusing on the fact that I am going to give birth in 10 weeks and 3 days and have no job. We are gonna stay away from the subject (for now) that some people think it’s okay give a pregnant girl her walking papers, it’s all good, this is a blessing NOT in disguise. I don’t care about feeling totally isolated while on house arrest in Goodlettsville. I don’t want to waste a dollar on gas to the store until another form of income comes my way, come on unemployment!

I woke up today and decided that nothing was gonna get me down, not even the mysterious tiny piece of glass in my slipper that cut the bottom of my toe when I slipped them on this morning. Some girls get a glass slipper; I get glass in my slipper. I get it, loud and clear.

Yesterday was my first day testing out my house wife skills; I cleaned, did laundry and had dinner on the table when Wood walked in the door, chili nachos.

At least I have a boy who cracks me up on daily basis. I could be all down in the dumps and Wood will start talking exactly like Obama or he will sing Aaron Nevel’s version of the Cotton commercial or my new fav, the Cher impression. Yes I do believe in life after love Wood, especially since I am still laughing the following morning at your rendition of that song. Sunday I brought pregnancy brain to a whole new level. Wood has been to every Titans game and likes to go all out, so I drop him off and pick him up so he can have a few beers and not worry about the consequences. I dropped him off this past Sunday and true to form he forgot his phone at home. So I wrote down my number for him so he could call me when he was ready to be picked up. The game ended and I didn’t hear from Wood for a while but figured he was drowning his sorrows over another loss. Nope, he was trying to track down my number since I wrote down the wrong one. He calls, “um Stephanie your number is 491 not 419, I have been sending pictures to this lady from the game, then asked her for a ride home and she is mad! I had to call all over town and now everyone knows you don’t know your own number. I finally got it from my Pop.” Ooopsy, I never claimed to be good with numbers.

Ok well sitting her talking with you all, listening to the Bert Show, sipping coffee was great, I am gonna do it all again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment