Monday, September 17, 2012

404 or 615?


I annoy the crap out of myself sometimes. Hub, transfer, customer service, activate, password, serial number, these are the words I am least fond of right now. I am over the fact that my favorite thing  to do is leave my phone all over the state Tennessee and parts of Georgia.

I am trying to work on being fully functional at the moment and it has taken all evening. I went out and bought a new phone, I was told I could go home and set it up myself with a few easy steps...pa ha sucka! I feel defeated, I am trying to transfer my old number, not sure it’s working since it’s an out-of-town area code. It’s processing and has been for a couple of hours, so I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to see if it was a success. Will I be a 404 or a 615?? Who knows, just give me a freakin phone with a string attached so I can tie around my neck.

 

Weekend report still to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment