Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Beans Beans

Making fun of someone finally paid off! I was mocking this guy’s walk at work and it involved stomping around really hard. All of sudden bam, my ankle felt a hundred times better! It’s like I knocked it back into place! I got so excited I went to the park at lunch and did a little test run. After a few feet I felt like I could run again and I never wanted to stop. I went back to my desk all sweaty and went again after work. I'm alive! My knees were hurting but I just ignored them, who cares I am back! Before this happened I became obsessed with working out to the Fitness Channel OnDemand. It’s amazing, you can pick from 100 different workouts, so I have been body sculpting and I love it. Come November I am gonna be in tip top shape. More on why that’s important later, I don't wanna jinx it.

So I have decided I need to focus on chiseling my body and my new project, writing a book. I am not sure if you have noticed but my blogs are getting a little blah and I’m boring myself. I can't let this happen so I need to cut back to from semi-daily posts to once a week; we have a quality vs quantity situation. Carrie Bradshaw only had to put out a column once a week, so that’s what I am gonna do for a while. I have been dreaming of being on the Best Seller list and I need to see if I can make that happen. If freakin Snookie and Theresa from Real Housewives of New Jersey can write Best Sellers, um I think I have a shot.

I think Sundays will be a good day to write about the fact that I mailed myself a bill today. I do the books for both companies that I work for, AGC and Servpro. AGC hired Servpro to clean some carpets and I mailed out a check to me from me. Why was today the one day that Lori opened the mail?

Anyway, I want to ask everyone to give a shout-out to good ol JC for my Mama Lou. Her cancer is on the run again and she has got put up her dukes for another round in the Chemo ring. Give my Pops a couple of fist pumps in the air too as he carts Mom across the state of Georgia twice a week for the best cutting edge treatment they could find. We wanna keep this lady's juices flowin a little longer as she is pretty awesome.

I am going to go visit them this weekend before the treatment starts on Monday. I may steal some hand weights out of the gym in the basement so I can stop using corn meal and cans of soup to strengthen my biceps.

I have been eating my homemade bean soup all week cause I made enough to feed the entire building. I made up a new saying: beans beans good for your heart the more you eat them the more you’re the most disgusting human alive.  

On that note I think I’ll go watch Survivor.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment