Tuesday, March 26, 2013

the "check engine" light is there for a reason


Ok, the past couple of days have been interesting. I talked with Will about breaking it off. I didn't get to tell him in person, he knew something was wrong and he dragged it out of me over the phone. The whole conversation lasted approximately 14 minutes and 22 seconds. The break up talk was a lot like a Nascar Race, short and fast but without any wrecks. I eased him into my thinking as he rounded turn 2 on the short track. He noticed the tires running were low on air so he pulled into the Pit. I told  him that the only way he was gonna get back on track and finish the race was if I put more air in the tires and we are fresh out. He gets out of the car, tells me he understands, he said he would fight for some more air but he is not going to and wishes me well. I told him to take care and he walks off into the sunset holding his red flag.

Well I guess that's a wrap. All in all I had fun, got some great material and learned a lot.

So now I am back in action, got my hair did...it’s now shining bright with blond highlights (first highlights ever, thanks Groupon). Sarah and I started a workout challenge yesterday, so I have the motivation I desperately need. Sarah wants to look smokin hot by July 4th and well so do I. Every 30 days we will have a payout to the winner until July and we are pumped!

All is good and I am excited to see what the next chapter brings, and the next and then the next one after that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment