Monday, April 22, 2013

key problems


Ok well the first sentence goes out to Sarah! Yet another package to brighten my day. I found a brand new purse in my mailbox, yes fresh from the store, I am the original owner of a cute leather purse that will go nicely with my boots, thank you girl, I love it!

 Well as you know I have been slacking on the blog front and spending all my time with the blog blocker. We went to dinner Friday night, he brought his dogs over here on Saturday and we took them for a walk. We decided go find a place to eat and leave the dogs behind. I grabbed what I thought were my keys and realized they were his after I locked us both out and the dogs in. I swear, I don't know why it’s so hard for me to do the little things correctly. We decided to go eat and come up with a plan to get back in. We decided that backing up his truck under the deck and me standing on his shoulders and shimming up the side of the deck with the hopes that the sliding glass door was open was the best plan. Well when were in position he decided that he was 6'6" and he can just do the shimmying and I can stand there and try not to break his fall, it’s worked! Yay! We hung out here yesterday, watched the Braves game and then went to the batting cages, so fun. He then goes home and takes my keys with him in his coat pocket after driving my car home from the batting cages. What??!! Are you kidding me?? I never thought that key drama would be the thing I have in common with a boy I like. I had to use my spare key to drive to work today. But this boy makes me freakin laugh y’all, like my stomach hurts from laughing all weekend. I am holding my breath and hoping it’s not a fluke. We swung by Kelly’s deck on Saturday and jaw-jacked over there for a bit and then went and played pool with his brother. I feel terrible cause my friend from college, Patty, was in town and we tried to hook up but couldn't make it happen. They were honky tonkin none, of my group wanted to do that and since my funds were nonexistent I stayed put and waited for the guilt to set in.

Well that’s about all folks, my almost full DVR is calling my name.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment