Monday, April 8, 2013

yay


Well I have been hanging out with a boy. He has been blog blockin me so that is the reason for the no call no shows. We met organically, not on the internet and I am really hoping that by telling you guys I am not jinxing it but it’s either that or not tell and we can't have that since he is making me really happy. He is the guy who changed my oil the other day. He works for the company who fixes all of our Servpro trucks and I had the grand idea to go try and get a discount on an oil change. It was the most entertaining oil change I think I have ever had. As I was pulling out he asked me for my number and I told him he already had it that it was written on the side of the big Sprinter that was sitting in the garage next to us 1-800-Servpro. It was a slick comeback and for once I didn’t just give my number out and the ball was totally in his court. He came up later that day and delivered the fixed truck and on the way out he called up Servpro and asked me out. We went out Friday night, Sunday and he just left after bringing me dinner. He is 6 foot 6, cute and hilarious, not a bad combo. Here is the kicker, his name is Wood. Wood Bartholomew Smyth Caldwell. I told him that he must of caught a lotta crap growing up with that name. He told me he has a rebuttal for each and every comment so bring it on. I asked him what his favorite one was, “Well growing up in a Catholic School, the Nuns would greet him by saying, morning Wood."

 

So far so good and I am cooking him dinner tomorrow night so I will report back on Wednesday with a full detailed report of the first 4 dates. Right now the bed is calling my name.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment