Tuesday, April 16, 2013

knock on wood


Ok so I know I have a lot to go over, we'll start with today and work our way back. Bonehead move alert!!!!

Holy crap, who ever let me do my own taxes online should be shot. I totally paid $63 to file my State taxes. So what happens if Tennessee doesn't have State taxes???!!! Spazwell gets PUNKED that's what. What the hell??!! I totally filed taxes that don't exist and paid to have it done. Awesome.

SO Wood has been completely been occupying my time. I have found the male Spaz and he is cracking me up. We have spent every evening together since we met except when I went to Georgia. Every time we hang out it’s a hoot; tonight for example he invites me to dinner after work. I tell him I have groceries in my car from when I went grocery shopping at lunch and he tells me it’s not a problem, we will figure it out. I show up and he tells me he knows the owner of the place and that I can put my perishable items in the fridge. Um ok, that works. I store my stuff and go sit down. We have a great time and the best part was walking up to the bar and asking the bartender (while people are sitting there) if I can get one gallon of milk, one dozen eggs and some salmon. The bartender looks at me as says no problem. The couple at the bar was dying laughing as he plots these items on the bar and I walk away with groceries. I just got home and I have a stupid grin on my face.

He is so right up my alley ya’ll. I am enjoying Wood and I will be knocking on wood as I shout out NO WHAMMIES NO WHAMMIES!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment