Wednesday, April 17, 2013

wood brain


 I am one scattered brain Spaswell this week! This boy has got me all kinds of forgetful. I am so glad I went through the process of putting my groceries in Betty's Grill's fridge, just so I could set them on the floor near the front door with the rest of my stuff and let them sit there all night. Awesome. Then I almost burned my place down this morning. After cooking some chicken on the George Forman for lunch I decided to head out and leave the damn thing plugged in. I got to work and turned right around and came back to the place filled with smoke but no smoke detectors are going off. Awesome. I saw my wallet on the coffee table that I decided to grab. I forgot to deposit money into my account and had to make a mad dash to the bank so I could get out of the red before it processed a bunch of late fees. I am a mess I tell ya. Now I am headed to Kelly’s to do my laundry so I gotta scoot. I will write more tomorrow, that is if I remember where I left my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment