Tuesday, October 16, 2012

um, what?

Ok after the awesome concert, I pressed my luck and went to the Steeler/Titan's game with Crazy Pouty Pants. Not only did The Stees lose, I got to sit with a grown-ass man who sticks his bottom lip out while periodically talking in baby talk. NOOO!! This is all wrong! It’s not right! We need to stop and out adjust our thinking. Ok so I called him a "one upper" on the way into the game, so what and who cares, he is, end of story. Everything I say he has to say something better and doesn't even wait until I am finished with my sentence. Everyone knows I hate being interrupted, especially by a seemly straight guy, but now, even that is questionable.

We had amazing seats on the lower level in the end zone, what what!  This is the first time I have watched a game in this stadium, things are starting to look up as we make forward progress into being adults. Oh but wait, here comes the lip again, I made another comment, holy hell what have I done now? I told him I really liked the girl’s haircut in front of us and told him that that’s what I want to do to my hair. He got really quiet and just sat there with his arms crossed. I have no idea what could possibly be wrong with him so I just made friends with the people beside me and in front of me. The stadium was PACKED FULL of Steeler's fan (these people were not them) but they were fun and better than big lipped crazy pouty pants. You know the date isn't going good well when you secretly wish he would go to the bathroom and never return (I drove so it wouldn't have been a problem). I later found out that he was sulking over my comment about her hair and these were his exact words verbatim “I was upset because I thought that WE were going to discuss how YOU were going to get your hair cut and it would be a lot shorter than that."

WHAT?!! Holy craps! Hey Kennys, sound the alarm, we have a stage TEN!!!

I didn’t know what to say so I kept my trap shut on the way to the car and on the way to drop him off. I got out of the way of crazy train and I blocked him out my mind. I waited until the weekend was over so I wouldn’t have to spend it dodging his calls while in the mountains with my girls. I wanted to wait until I got back to tell him that no way in hell I was going anywhere near him again including the BMI Awards. I don't care if he asked me to host the damn show, if he is in the building than I am not. If the words “restraining order” cross my mind at any time during a date, I am to leave right then and there, that is the new rule.

When I told him I was not going with him to the awards and/or anywhere else, I expected all hell to break lose but it was a minor tantrum, comparatively speaking. He only texted me 9 times mostly saying that I was an immature, older looking, gold digging, waste of time who will live a long, lonely life and then said “goodbye forever”. Except that he just texted me twice after two days of silence telling me to please please never talk to him again (I shall do my best to respect his wishes).  I wish I could block his number but I can't (my new carrier from Wal-Mart, I think its Fisher Price doesn’t have that option).

 
The only good guy to surface from the depths of POF hell is Hank.

 

1 comment: