Tuesday, February 26, 2013

bzzzzzzzzzz


bbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz that is the sound that has been in my head for the last 48 to 60 hours!! I am still sick and apparently the new symptom of the day is buzzing in my head! I couldn’t even sleep last night cause that is all I could hear. I had to get up, flop on the couch and turn on the TV to drown out the bbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. This is not awesome. I Googled it and it appears I may have Tinnitus most likely caused by an ear infection.

So now I have a highly recommended Neti pot and some not recommended decongestant that I had to hand over my license and provide a full background check to get at the Walgreens. Apparently they were afraid I was going take it home and make some meth in my bathtub. According to state law we are allotted only certain amount of this meth ingredient a month and they are keeping track. The Neti pot isnt as easy as the girl on YouTube makes it look, just so ya know. You take a pot of water and pour it in one nostril so it comes out the other while trying not to drown yourself at the bathroom sink. It was a pretty ridiculous first attempt; water coming out my mouth, all kinds of ruckus was made but I did get some relief in the nose department. So I now have water going up my nose, alcohol and drops going in my ears, pills going down my throat and all I get is bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I would like the white noise to cease and replace it with the regular old voices please. If you hear about a woman on the 11 o’clock News with a Neti pot in her hand playing traffic, you'll know what it’s regarding.

 

AAAAHHH!!! MAKE IT STOP!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment