Thursday, February 28, 2013

brilliant


Well last night was a bust. I was planning on Will coming over; I had a romantic evening planned for us. We were gonna liquefy my mucus with some salt water and then melt my ear wax with an ear candle. It was going to be so magical, but he got a late start so I told him to turn around, go back home and I would see him Friday. I figure we could recreate the magic at the farm this weekend. I still have a buzz and not in a good way. I’m almost used listening to myself chew my food as it echoes through my brain. I now have a new respect for the hearing impaired, block eardrums brings out the 97-year-old in me. My co-workers are almost used to me yelling when I talk and they love repeating themselves. BUT there is a light at the end of the tunnel; I got a tip from a friend of a friend about something called Fish Mox! Yep the same stuff that is used to keep bacteria out of an aquarium is gonna clear this infection right up. Every single day I head out at lunch in pursuit of a new substance to make me better and today I may have found it.  I made a beeline for the Farmer's Co-op and got me some Fish Mox, in this bottle is 100 capsules of 250 mg of amoxicillin! Ta-da, antibiotics! Yay! The lady at the store swears by it, she hasn't been to the doctor in 10 years and same with the girl who told me about it. If this works I will have unleashed the best kept secret this side of the Mississippi. I can't wait to report back with glowing results and start selling it out of my trunk.

Sarah sent me some tinted lip balm today, thanks girl! This is a bribe so I will get rid of my frosted lipstick she busted me wearing in a silly video I sent her. I was being goofy in the office and pretended my headset was a microphone and I was Brittany Spears. After the video went viral amongst our friends I was instructed to dispose of the frosted lipstick immediately. Ok, 10-4 girl I hear ya loud and clear, frost is out and lip balm is in, keeping up with the fashion trends is a full time job. How do we feel about hemp necklaces?

 

2 comments:

  1. Meredith Mathers ;)March 1, 2013 at 6:56 AM

    I love me some frosty pink lipstick! I wore it for years until my friends also put the smackdown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant log on to write!! Ever since I changed my stupud layout there is no option to log on an write a new post! help! I have tried everything, I give up!

    Love Spaz

    ReplyDelete