Sunday, February 10, 2013

solo sunday


So Saturday after a fun night out with Kelly, I resigned my position as head of household and fled to the country so Kelly could have some peace and quiet. A few hours later she resigned her position as a homeless person and got to go back home to some electricity. Woohoo! We didn't kill each other, yay! After nine days of house guests, I came back home today and got reacquainted with my couch. We spent some quality time together as I watched 6 episodes of Army Wives.

Last Friday, Christine and Patti came to visit me and Kelly joined in the on the fun whether she liked it or not. We had a good ol fashion slumber party, the girls got a long splendidly (whew, I am always nervous about mixing friends) but we all had a blast! We played dress up, had some dance party USA that ended with jumping off the couch and doing face plants on the air mattress, as ya do. I got to do my skit of the prank I played on our Production manager. I have no idea why, but for whatever reason I can do an Asian ascent, like perfectly. I was acting like this lady Lucy who calls us up all the time, she is super enthusiastic and our Production Manager can’t stand her. I called him from my cell phone, talked just like her and got him good. Everyone in the office was rolling, I was pretty proud of myself.

We got up the next morning; Kelly went to go transfer all her food from her house to mine and the rest of us met Will for lunch. It was a great time at the Mexican restaurant; Will gave his usual hugs to everyone and picked me up over his head of course. It was all comfortable and conversation flowed as always. They loved him, put their stamp of approval on him and gave the green light to meet the rest of the Decatur crew. We had a good laugh at some of the ways Will pronounces things ie magnesium or maaguhneeesiiuum. I think there are now 10 syllables in that word.

 Now if you'll excuse me I need to find out how this divorce is going after one army wife cheated on her army husband....drama drama drama.

 
More tomorrow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment