Monday, February 11, 2013

it was almost a full moon

Almost got caught with my pants down ya'll. Yesterday, while Will was in the shower, I am doing my laundry. The laundry room has a window in front of the washer and dryer and an outside door on the side of the room. As I am putting my last load in I realize I need to wash the pants I have on too. So I remove them and throw them in the washer knowing I have a fresh pair in the dryer to replace them. Then out of nowhere Will's dad appears in the window...ahhh! Thank goodness for my cat-like reflexes that I was able to use the next half second wisely, I opened the dryer pulled out anything that resembled pants and was able to cover my white bottom before the Dad came barging in the door. “Hey girl, what's up?!” He surveys the room, “oh good you're just doing your laundry and not his right?” “Hell no just mine!" I yell nervously. “Ha good!”  and shuts the door. Holy crap, thanks for stopping by!

 
Ok well now I know, keep your pants up and your eyes open, lesson learned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment