Friday, February 8, 2013

sike


Well I was planning on blogging tonight and catch everyone up on the recent activities but Kelly is about to walk in the door and she already told me she is talking me into going out. I have my comfies on so we'll see if she can make me pry them off of me. Poor thing has been homeless for a full 7 days, hunkering down in my one bedroom one bath. Her house got all jacked up from the recent tornadoes and her power lines were severed. We are not so patiently waiting for the dumb dumbs of Nashville Electric Service to mend her lines so she can move off my couch, which is where she has been since she got off a plane from Boston for work. So tomorrow will be the day I play catch up...hopefully.

A few quick things before I go....3 more votes of approval for Will...Christine, Patti and Kelly all loved Will. They all say that he is my perfect match so we are gonna go with that for now. I am excited to tell you about the prank I played at work and the fact that my job is insaneballs. I told Sarah that Kelly was a blog block and she replied that she has blue blog balls. HA!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment