Monday, November 12, 2012

sweet and sour


Before I bring my trip to an end, I wanna give a couple of my friends a shout out.

Stuart and Stephanie, my buddy's from Atlanta, congrats on the bouncing baby girl! I know you took the rocky road to get here but you made it and I am so incredibly happy for your both! I can't wait to meet little Eve, I am sure she is precious!

Also, to my friend Amanda, not sure if you are still reading or you jumped ship during the boring times. If you are listening, I want you to know that my prayers and thoughts are with you. I know this is not something you signed up for but just know that you have so many people in your corner to help you fold these stupid cancer cards you've been dealt. The girls of AXO know how to hold em, know how to fold em, and know how to walk way. You got this girl, keep on keepin on and just remember that the Sunflowers in your life have your back. XOXOXO.

Well now it seems silly to wrap up my trip today, I kinda wanna dedicate this post to my friends and hold up a ribbon or something.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment