Tuesday, December 18, 2012

fix it and forget it


Well I am in a whirlwind of crazy, but in a good way this time. This country boy, Will, has got me cracking up at his ways. He says what he means and means what he says, no filter needed. We had a great time at the game, met a lot of nice people in the suite. Most of them ended up giving me relationship advice. This guy is like no other, very very sweet and can't wait to get a first class ticket into my life. So far I have been on my best behavior and inserting quirkiness in small doses. He has now called Sarah to introduce himself. He thinks it’s important to know the people who mean the most to me. If he wants to meet all of the important people in my life I hope he has unlimited minutes on his phone plan and can spare a few weeks for several meet and greets. If you see a 931 area code pop up on your phone just answer it and don’t be shy. So far Sarah and Brandy both shined a light on my good qualities and he is happy with my rave reviews. Too fast?? Well who knows, I am just gonna go with it, I mean who am I to deny anyone a peek into my world when asked?

He has already taught me so much about the PH balances in cow’s milk and the way that their reproductive cycles work. I can't wait to get down to the farm this weekend and feed some babies cows with bottles. I see a reality show in my future. "Spazwell meets the cows." I am up for this new adventure into the country way of life and see where it leads.

 He has taken a few masseuse classes and knows how to relax people into a better life. He says he is gonna fix me like a horse whisperer. He knows I can't sleep very well and he says that he can fix me through ironing out the knots in my muscles and breathing energy into my brain (it’s probably not exactly what he said but it’s what I took away from the conversation). He has also felt the huge dent, I mean crater on my head (and did not run by the way).  I have this gully on the back of my head that could double as a dog bowl, he says he can fix that too. I am envisioning some sort of plunger and good yank with both feet planted. He thinks that the dent in my head is causing the blood in my brain to not flow like it should. OK OK that makes sense.

Ok almighty horse, muscle, body and soul whisperer from the deep woods, do your magic! I know I just probably described another nut job but it’s not like that at all. I am open to a holistic conditioning process; HEY I got nothing to lose JACK. I love Duck Dynasty. Ok gotta I go see who wins The Voice now..tah tah!

 

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to milk a cow- it's on the bucket list. Can he make this happen for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am very happy for you. I hope it works out and yes I sincerely mean that.

    Jason

    ReplyDelete