Friday, December 28, 2012

the grass may be greener on the farm


I know I have a few gaps to fill like my parents visit. It was short, sweet and to the point. I will have to talk details later cause I am sick right now and my juices are not flowing. I will say this, the visit was perfect, my parents love Will already and that makes me happy.

I just got off the phone with him and so far today (it’s now 10am) he has hunted and killed a deer, is in the process of birthing a calf and while he is waiting for the water to break he is taking 2 more heifers to the doctor for pregnancy tests. All I've done today is complain. He’s got the Circle of Life, Hakuna Matata  and whatever other Lion King themed song going on over there and it’s just another day in the life on the farm. I am sick as a dog, but I really need to get off my duff, go see a man about the miracle of birth and see a calf being born…

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment