Thursday, January 3, 2013

slow my roll?

Work is crazy; I am currently training so I can have more job titles under my belt. I am just gonna recreate my business card to say "Spazwell, One-Man-Band Extraordinaire." and call it a day. I am very flattered that they have faith in me to wear all the hats, but at the end of the day I get hat-head, I always forget to bring a brush, so I just end up sitting around looking all strung out. Whatever I can roll with it.

I just made four large pieces of Orange Roughy and it was supposed to be two for dinner and two for tomorrow’s lunch. I ate all four pieces, therefore I suppose I am having croutons for lunch again (sometimes my choices are pretty questionable, four fishes swimming around in my belly is no bueno).

I set up at Workout Challenge for the people in the office, it started today so at least I got my butt up and worked out for once. I fell off the wagon and now I gotta pay for it. It’s really good timing to gain a boyfriend and six pounds at the exact same time. That's right I said boyfriend, I took my Grade A loins off the market, closed up shop on Match.com and I am now one half of a couple. Its about freaking time I say! We have now been dating for 19 days; it was time to make it official, but not Facebook official. He is not on Facebook so I get off on a technicality, haha no dumb “In a Relationship” crap for me. On New Year's Eve Brandy and I made a list of the nicknames from this year who came before the only guy who doesn't get a nickname. Are you ready?
DMAC, Red Flag Same Shirt, Too Short, Cheating Ginger, LOL, Hoover, Quivering Lip Class Ring, Jeffrey Whispers, and Crazypants....just to name a few. Who will all be remembered as great material.

Amber is coming up tomorrow to visit Brandy and me for a last minute girl’s weekend. I must give her some props for pointing out something a little freaky.

The book that I was reading right before I met Will Wright was the book that Amber's Mom, Kathy, sent me, it is titled "Lady in Waiting, How to Become God's Best While Waiting on MR. RIGHT"

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

 

2 comments:

  1. You are not very smart to talk shit about people on here namely me!! Yes, I still read this because it is shear humor. I mean what else am I going to do while taking a crap!!

    Whats your nickname? Ugly? Homely? Wackjob? I could go on all night. YOU are very lucky he doesnt have a Facebook or I would message him and inform him of your little blog!!

    Instead of calling your former suitors names like its some sort of game, acting like a child, you should be thanking us. Well at least I thank you for not calling me back because I would have been MISERABLE with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous - you must be the one she calls Crazypants cause you are a certifiable nut job! Do you have nothing better to do than read the blog of a girl you once took to Subway? I mean, for real.
    Do you have a real job, or does Cyberstalking count? Cause if so, you deserve a promotion. Spend your time doing something productive and give this girl a break - let her live & be happy for finding someone that makes her happy. Isn't that what you're trying to do too? Listing yourself on all the websites looking for love? If you find someone are you going to keep stalking her, will you and your girlfriend do it together? Focus on your own love life...good luck finding someone that is cool with you stalking 'a girl you met online and took to lunch once'.
    I have had people in my life that I am thankful for not being with, that I would be miserable with, and I am certainly don't spend my time reading their blog - or even knowing if they have a blog. MOVE ON.

    ReplyDelete