Thursday, August 16, 2012

a girl's gotta eat


I ran out of salad mix, so I have scheduled lunch date for myself today. I know POF sucks but sometimes it’s fun to go on it and punch in an order for a free meal. This guy has checked a few things off my list; we are calling him "perfect on paper" guy. Tall, has a truck, loves country music, good job, extremely cocky I mean confident, owns his own home on the lake, has a boat, dog, no kids but wants them, works out and seemingly pretty funny. The jury is still out on his looks and I don’t know if he talks like a fruit basket yet, but J. Alexander’s is super nice and lunch is only an hour. Based on our endless texting, my prediction is that he is going to talk about himself the whole time and won’t ask me a single question. The good news is that he can tell if he has a future with a girl in the first 10 minutes and he won't waste time with a girl if he doesn't see a future with her. I told him that I hope I don't have anything in my teeth during the first 10 minutes. Marybeth once said I get more free meals that anyone she's ever met. It’s true.

For those of you on “Team Hank”, we are still talking, I will let you know when Amber receives the T-shirts she ordered. He invited me to Tunica this weekend but I am all booked up. Megan is coming in tonight! Woooohooooooo!!!!! So excited! She is getting in 1130pm straight off the mega bus. Ok more on my weekend later!






No comments:

Post a Comment