Thursday, August 23, 2012

Leeeeeavin on a jet plane!

Went to lunch with Hank today....he is such a sweetie. We had a great 45 minutes; we just talked and laughed talked and laughed...my two favorite things. My flip flops were no help at all when I nearly busted my ass. The pavement right outside the restaurant was wet and I went sliding across the sidewalk. I grabbed ahold of him to catch my balance and he yells out..FLASHBACK! He had to take a minute to thank the stars that he didn’t have to peel me off of the ground and carry me to the car again. It was good for a quick laugh before heading back to the office.

Ok this is me signing off until Monday! Me and my Bestie Brandy are leaving on a jet plane to Vegas tomorrow! Woohoooo!!! I just had a little talk with myself: Stephanie, we are not going to lose our license and not be able to get back on the plane like a previous trip to Vegas. Stephanie, we are going to surrender all spending monies to Brandy. Stephanie, we will not fall and break anything. Most importantly Stephanie, do not, I repeat do not, lose your phone because you know no one’s number and you will be lost forever. If I can manage all of those things my chances are pretty good on having a blast. Actually screw it, I am going to just give all of my belongings to Brandy and go buy a leash.

Wish us luck!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment