Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Facebook rejections

Well not much to report, had a huge play fight with Hank via email today. He got mad cause I rejected his friend request on Facebook. He was just kidding I think, but he was offended on some level. I told him to stop being a baby. What’s up with that?

The last guy I liked, the guy who I went to Dave n Busters with, I can't even remember his name, "broke up" with me because I de-friended him on Facebook. I don't want him to know about the blog and I shouldn't have ever accepted his request but come on! Really? If that is gonna get you upset then what's gonna happen when I start hiding dirty dishes under the bed cause I don't want to wash them? My dumb guy phase is getting old; I think it’s time for another hiatus. Amber created “Team Hank” T-shirts for real, so I will wait for it to come in the mail and continue to bicker with him over dumb stuff. I do still have my lunch date in the park tomorrow but we all know that’s going nowhere. I am aware that all of these POF guys are imaginary and my future cowboy is just around the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment