Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nervous Nelly

My computer has been acting crazy these past couple of days and I am nervous. Why don't I have a warranty?! I am gonna try and write while I watch this very intense volleyball game between US and Austria. This has turned out to be one of my favorite events.

Ok so here we go, I wasn’t gonna say anything for a couple of different reasons, one I don't want to jinx it, two I don't wanna hear it. I am going on yet another date from notmytype.com tomorrow night. This guy is super sweet and seemly cute. We have not talked, only texted and he is cracking me up. I think he thinks I am this prim and proper chic who he has to be on his best behavior with. HA! He is a country fella who has admitted that he is nervous to meet me. He has asked what he should wear, he told me he is going to shave his head (hopefully he has done this before) he wanted to make a reservation at a Sushi restaurant and wanted to pick me up. I told him that my Mom told me never to get in the car with strangers so I would meet his there. I told him that he needs to dial this date down to a casual level just in case we hate each other after five minutes. So he changed the venue to Dave n Busters, perfect, I am down with a little ski ball. I am sort of intrigued by his efforts (guys have no idea what little effort it takes to impress me and yet it rarely happens). I have a feeling this dating things is new for him but he has been divorced for over 2 years so we'll see how lil Nervous Nelly plays out.

Ok well wish me luck I have to get back to my test that I am taking for one of my 4 certifications at work. This one is mostly common sense...I am screwed!


No comments:

Post a Comment