Sunday, August 19, 2012

end of an era


Brain dead!!! Can't think, Thursday through today has been one big blur. How in the world I fit in 2 dates, a Megan dive bomb, honky Tonkin and a trip to Atlanta is beyond me. I can't even keep up with myself. Farewell sweet Sarah, I had so much fun wrapping up an era in Atlanta yesterday.  Janeen flew in from NYC and I hitch hiked with a work friend and her husband to Atlanta.  Sarah is moving back to the Burgh and we had to have one last hoorah. We did it up right; us three are not scared to have a laugh and let loose. I think we laughed more than we talked. I am gonna have to go into the deets later of these past few days, right now my brain is not cooperating with my fingers. I am like hunting and pecking trying to locate the K and the T. It’s pretty embarrassing so maybe I just come back to it later. I can't wait to talk about my wonderful necklace and the cards that are still coming in the mail for my Baptism. Sarah got me a necklace with a cross and a card. Meredith sent me a card, thanks girl! Sarah was all geared up to cry as she read my farewell card until she opened it up and it was left blank. Sometimes the best things are left unsaid, sometimes filling in the blanks and using your imagination is better. Here's what I was going to write had I remembered to write it:



Pittsburgh is so lucky to have one of their own return to brighten the skies and just in time for football!! I am sure glad you came into my world, it’s been a better place ever since. Thank you for being a true blue friend and playing such an important role in my life. xoxoxoxoxo

Go Stees!




No comments:

Post a Comment