Monday, May 7, 2012

day 227 care package



Sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...and a girl’s gotta EAT! I accepted an invitation to drive to Clarksville to have dinner with soldier girl I mean boy. He slow cooked his specialty lasagna all day along with asparagus and cheese bread. He knows I like salad, so he made me a huge salad all for me, he doesn't even like salad, so he had to go buy all this salad stuff including the salad dressing just for me. The drinks are still pink, for dinner he paired the pasta with a Moscatto wine, its pink, that’s all I know. First pink strawberry margarita and now pink wine, well I guess the dude likes him some pink drinks. He is very attentive  I gotta say, I mention that I  was cooking asparagus for myself one night, then he cooks it for me, I mention eat salad every day for lunch, he makes a salad, I mention I want this book but can't find it, he goes out and buys it for me. All very attention to detail military stuff, I love it!

Dinner was amazing and then he had a movie all ready for us "The Immortals" he hands me a pair of black glasses...ha! What, are you kidding me? We are about to watch a movie in 3D in his living room, with the fancy 3D glasses that you actually sync up with the TV. He thought of everything and this was my first 3D movie ever!

I left there with a care package, 2 to-go containers of lasagna, a salad, salad dressing and a book. HA!

Ok I gotta go to work, I got home late last night but needed to share before work, I will fill you in on more date details and the adventures of Anna and her hiccupping man later...


No comments:

Post a Comment