Tuesday, May 8, 2012

day 227 I think

I think he was trying too hard the first couple times, when he kissed me the other night, much better, more relaxed and I am chalking it up to nerves (we are not giving out any awards or anything, but the improvements are noted).

Anna and her man came into town late Friday, like 10pm! They apparently had some issues with traffic, it was fine with me that they were exhausted and I got to change out of my goin out gear and into some comfies. We just hung out on the deck talked and laughed. Ryan wasn’t feeling well, so he mostly hung out on the recliner. His hiccups were gone (he didn’t make it to the wedding BTW, he had to sit at home the previous weekend Anna made the drive to Nashville and tend to chronic hiccups) This week, his friend had a wedding and he had any eye infection and stomach issues. We got up the next morning, he still wasn’t right so Anna and I headed out, she promised me dinner the night before, but I settled on lunch. We went down to Big River Tavern on Broadway and sat on the patio (primo people watching spot) and discussed her plans to escape Atlanta and move here. She talks about it A LOT, so I think she should do it, with or  without her man, just sayin. I like Ryan a lot, but sometimes you gotta ditch the boys and go live your life. When we got back to the apartment with a Smoothie in tow for Ryan, he informed us he was not getting better and they should just go back to Atlanta. Basically they drive here so Anna could take me to lunch, thanks girl!

I am sitting here typing at the gym, I need to get on the elliptical that I sitting am next to…TTYL!

PS I still have the same 5 chigger bites!

No comments:

Post a Comment