Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 12

Ah geez, what did I get myself into?! I activated my profile on Plentyof fish.com and now my inbox is full of nonsense. I have already had to put a guy in his place for being a total D'bag. Send me a pic of your body he demands, oh ok sure, hold on...the only part of my body I showed him was a pic of my middle finger.

So, yes let the games begin, but may I add, nowhere on my profile does it say that I am interested in 65 year-old men who are divorced or women for that matter (yes I had a girl check me out) and on my profile I should of been given the option to say that I prefer men with all of their teeth. So in the meantime, I will just talk to the guy who claims he is a ninja.

Ok, now I have to stop being distracted...back to the job search.

No comments:

Post a Comment