Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 10

Brandy is about to be home yippee!!! And not a moment too soon, my Saturday night's excitement was watching an old man stumble into the gas station, grab a 12pk of Bud and a 12pk of Sundrop (one in each hand) and tries to walk to the counter (which is where I am standing) and he looses his footing, trips and does a face plant onto the plexy glass that is covering the chicken tenders and onions rings. I jumped and yelp a little cause I wasn't prepared for this, I ask if he was ok, he got up (without dropping the beer of course) and looks at me and says "I do apologize ma'am, I am so sorry but its been a tough week" I say I completely understand and look at the lady behind the counter looking embarrassed for him as she rolls her eyes.

I just got back from taking the trash to the dump, not as horrible of an experience as I thought, you pretty much just drive up with your trash and through it into a giant disgusting trash compactor and then drive off, no biggie, a little relieved, didn't know what it was going to entail. I just feel sorry for the poor woman standing guard over the trash making sure everyone is following instructions. I hope they pay her 1 million dollars an hour to inhale warm garbage all day. Well someones got to do it and I am not knocking anyone who works for a living. I am, however, sorta of surprised to see a rec center right next door with picnic tables out back, those picnics gotta be a little on the musty side. hhhmm.

well that is all, I am gonna go wait in the driveway for my friend to arrive, BUT she is leaving me again tomorrow until Thursday while she goes to KY for work. BOOO! I guess someones gotta bring home the bacon around here :) Actually, tonight might not be as fun as I hope, Well rested Stephanie, dying to hang out with someone meets exhausted Brandy fresh off the road and from hanging out with 3 kids for the past week...hhhmm this should be interesting.(don't worry, she left the kids in GA with her mom, so I won't be in charge of anyone while she is gone)

No comments:

Post a Comment