Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 15 (part 1)

Well today is gonna be at a 2-3 parter (hopefully) I am about to go an a little date date with bachelor number 1 (mom look away) (poor mom is not excited about this online dating for safety reasons)
So I thought heck, lets got hiking. I would like to go with a perfect stranger into the wilderness. NO not perfect stranger, I have talked, texted and emailed this guy, and my instincts say its perfectly safe. (I have been right before ya know :) We are meeting at the base town and he is driving us up the MTN, I did ask him if he was going to chop me up and put me in the trunk and he said "not on the first date" haha hoho kinda funny. I am taking a pic of his tag and texting it to Brandy just to be sure. ANYWAY, the only thing I am worried about is that he is a complete dork and nothing else. So I gotta run, I mean hike.....stay tuned!!!!

(I hope I come back because I have a date with Bach # 2 tonight...we are meeting for pizza....probably what I should be doing with Bach # 1:)  wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment