Wednesday, July 20, 2011

is it day 6? I can't keep up

so today I need an attitude adjustment. my days of solidarity are sorta getting to me. I went to Murfreesboro today, 30 minutes outside of my digs. I figure it couldn't hurt being a little closer to where I stay at. I spent half the the day going to Temp agencies and the other half going to bars(to apply not to drink). Its so funny that I am crossing my fingers that I get a job at Toots. Apparently its a very busy spot in this town (equivalent to Kennessaw) (BTW this fly owns me, its still flying around me as I type and I can't get him, I am about to go buy some chop sticks and pull a Mr. Miagi on his fly ass) So, the I am now registered at the local temp agencies, but they mostly focus on factory work and some clerical...hhhhmm. Tomorrow I will go back to Toot's and Logan's to fight for a job, its surprises me that its hard to get a restaurant job, but according the guy at Chili's the jobs will open back up when the college kids go back to school....sweet, I can't wait to take a college kid's job. Oh and while I am traipsing around Murfreesboro my AC is not as cold as I would like it, so I am getting pissed because I am smeating in my car, so I pull over and pop the hood, then I realize I have no idea what I am looking at...I really wish they would of offered a basic car engine maintenance class in high school. So I brought it to Autozone and they tell me my AC is fine and it can't keep up with the 102 degrees outside. Ok whatever, that brings me back to my attitude adjustment and the fact that when I get home the only person I have to talk to is my blog, which don't get me wrong, is therapeutic at the very least, I get to ramble on and on about my day and no one chimes in and tells me what I should or shouldn't be doing. I am now laughing because Sarah just called me to ask me "Why you haven't blogged today??!!" ha that is funny. I am on it Sarah! When I blog I pretend I am Carrie Bradshaw writing Sex and the City.(no sex and no city but whatenver) Oh and I would like to extend an apology to Marybeth, I borrowed some of her clothes and took them to the dry cleaners but forgot to pick them up before I left. so sorry girl, put it on my tab! well now I am gonna tackle Brandy's laundry, two kids equal mucho laundry and its the least i can do.

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment