Monday, July 25, 2011

still day 11

since I moved to TN, not only have I changed time zones, but I seem to have jumped into a time machine back to the olden days, people don't lock their doors here, (I asked Brandy for a key to her house and she looked at me like I had 8 heads) this morning I left my keys in the ignition while I went into the store, I have not done that since I started putting keys into ignitions and I know for a fact that a gas station not too far from here let's you buy stuff on credit. So since I now live on a prarie for the time being, maybe I won't have to resort to online dating to meet people, maybe I can go to a barn dance where can I meet a nice fella or a maybe a Sadie Hawkins Ho-down or a Town Social. So then maybe I won't have to come up with a "catch phrase"or a "headline" on PlentyofFish.com, yes I looked into this site today, since I know next no one here, I figure I may wanna walk the plank and dive head first into online dating, ok fine, I guess I can write a summary about my likes and dislikes, hobbies and interests, but coming up with a "headline" sounds horrifying. I thought of a few on my run:

Pick me pick me pick me!
Rent to own
Steph's gettin her grove back
Me love u long time
a friend of mine put "free beer with every entry" that'll get a boy's wheels turning

and the only thing I realized is there is a fine line between sounding stupid and just plain dumb, so I think I am gonna have to sleep on it.

The only phrases I like are the ones that have nothing to do with "catching a fish"
One comes to mind that my parents have always said, (and no dad, its not "may all your babies be born naked" I wouldn't take that from you :) but "keep it simple".

hhhhhhmmmmm

"I like to keep it simple" sounds like a good headline....ok here goes nothin!

No comments:

Post a Comment