Tuesday, July 19, 2011

still day 5

after I got done filling out a 9 page application for a temp agency, I decided to go on a run, 6 miles to be exact, in this heat I am sorta proud of myself. (AAAHH this fly has been tormenting me in the living room the for 4 days now and I cant catch him!) anyway, the run felt good and was pretty uneventful if you don't count the part where I saw a dead green snake, a dead opossum, a decapitated red bird and the part where I was running in the zone to Missy Eliot's "Lose Control" and right at the good part, I decided to break it down one time in the middle of the road and look over and this old guy is sitting in his rocker on the side of the barn next the corn field just staring at me. Ha! bet he doesn't see that everyday. I am sure he was impressed with my boom shakalaka move

Any hoo, I wanted to talk about this sign I saw a few houses down. Its a billboard type sign that is maybe
 7 X 7 feet if I had to guess and its attached to the back of a pick-up truck:

It says:
 "DO YOU KNOW WHO SHOT ME??"
 "while I was sleeping around 5am in the morning Sept 8, 2005?"
and it has the word REWARD and his picture and contact info on it.
Its so bizarre. I tried to get a picture but I couldn't get a good angle and it was in someones driveway that was roped off.
Now, my question is, did the guy who got shot make this or did the guy die and someone else is on this quest since 2005? I wonder how many false leads he's gotten? hhhhhmmm maybe Brandy knows more about this...

that's all for now...

1 comment: