Tuesday, July 26, 2011

still day 12

OMG! so I signed up for this rediculous dating website and what happens??! I actually get into a fight with the first person I talk to!

We chat over email through the website for a bit and he then throws out his phone number for me to text him because he hates going through the site to talk to me..I understand and reluctantly text him. BIG MISTAKE!

so he tells me via text that he is going to test drive a "maserati" and from what he says on his profile he is an ex pro baseball player and now a recruter for the Cardinals blah blah blah

He wants to know if we could exchange pics, so we do and he says I am cute but "show me your body"

So here comes the texts: (and I realize that I shouldn't have participated in such juvenile behavior and normally I wouldn't but I have nothing else to do)

**this is verbatim

me: I am not going to show you my body f***face

him: I don't want to see your body f***in psycho

me: Oh did I misunderstand "show me your body"? delete my number loser

him: F*** you whore. I am a pro-athlete and my ex cheers for the Titans

him: Get a life

him: u r fat anyways

me: Nobody cares and leave your mom out of this

him: WTF u r so weird. F***in disappear

me: peace out fatty

him: I have a great body! poof be gone. ugly ass bitch

me: go back to dreaming about your"Maserati" and continue being an armchair athlete. Don't forget the potato chips! (I'm sure you won't)

him:Bahahahaha F*** off biatch


and there ya go. awesome. if finding love means being called a whore first, than I am one step closer.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is your Unc Jim....HI Stepho....LOL....you need to work on your people skills and be a tad more selective in your men....at least one that can put together 6 words without saying the B word or muh fuh or can read at a 4th grade level. LOL>..here I am giving dating advice and I haven't had a date since the Carter administration...be good, gimme a holler sometime.

    ReplyDelete