Thursday, July 21, 2011

still day 7

I wish I had better news to report......I still have not killed that blasted ninja fly!!! He is still taunting me and driving me batty! I know he's laughing at me every time he whizzes by my face. whatever.

I just went on a run...this old man stops me to introduce himself..."My name is the same name as the 34th president." uuhh uuhh clearly my face is blank, "Dwight!" he yells out. "Oh, well its nice to meet you Mr. President" ha

I think thats how I am gonna start introducing myself when applying for jobs "My name is the same name as the Princess of Monoco, are you hiring?" :)
I am going into Franklin tomorrow to apply at Mickey Roos, looks like a fun place so fingers crossed!

Well as sad as it is, that is all, I am gonna go crack open a can of pinto beans for din din. tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment