Saturday, July 23, 2011

day 9 blah blah blah

Well my rockin Friday night consisted of laundry, which was sorta eventful, seeing as I almost threw the little wiener dog in the washing machine. I picked up a pile of dirty blankets and was going to stuff as many as I could in the washer, but then Kilo popped out of the pile not wanting to go in the washer. oopsy. I was officially bored, so I watched an entire season of last years Entourage on Demand (I didn't even know I missed a season) but its perfect cause now I am ready for the Premier of the new season on Sunday.

Ok so here's a part of me I haven't shared yet, (and I am still a little hesitant) my psyche. I have very vivid crazy dreams, not every night, but a few nights a week and they are always very strange, for example I had a dream a few weeks ago about my high school best friend, Karly (I talk to her about once or twice a year) she was was having a sex change operation.

I have always wanted to keep a dream diary, but was afraid that if it fell into the wrong hands I would end up in a room with padded walls.

So at the risk of sounding like a coo coo bird, here is what I dreamt last night:

My friend Lindsay invited me to go to a wedding with her. I agreed, but had to work during the day, so I went home after work, took a nap, got up, took a shower, got ready and met up with a group of people Linds was with, her friend Jason Hughs (aka Smarm) and Megan's married friends, Drew and Ashley. I show up to find out that they were all drunk and Linds had replaced me with a girl I once worked with at Taco Mac like 12 years ago, Misty. I got all upset because apparently Linds had done this to me earlier in the year (sorry Linds, if you are reading this, not sure why u are disappointing me in my dreams:) So this random group of people start playing a board game right in front of me like I wasn't there and Misty was reading the instructions in Spanish to everyone and everyone seemed to understand but me. Then Drew chimed in and said he was going to add a "dance slam" to the instructions of the game I just sat there complaining to Smarm that this was the 2nd time Linds had done this to me and I kept repeating over and over that I had gotten out of bed, taken a shower and drove all the way from Decatur, but I didn't live there, I was just helping out a family who's house had flooded, I remember making the dad and his two kids turkey burgers and when the dad bit into the bread it turned blue (they were all out of buns, so they had to eat them with loaf bread)

and thats it tah dah. now usually I have no idea what my dreams mean, but its clear that I am feeling a little left out. :) (that was a dull and tame dream comparatively speaking)

thats all for now..

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha that is an awesome dream! Drew would totally add a "dance slam" to a board game ;)
    Just catching up on your blog now. You so crazy, Baswell!!! Love it!
    -Megan

    ReplyDelete