Friday, January 13, 2012

day 141

This is a first; I have no idea how to act right now. I usually have something to do or someone to talk to. I have always wondered what it was like to just chill on purpose and not make any plans. I made plans with myself this weekend, I fully intended on hibernating and spending a weekend by myself. I am not so sure I know how to do that, I love to hunker down in between plans, but don't know how to make it THE plan.

My 90-day evaluation did not happen today, due to the fact that the new marketing guy rammed the gate that lets us into parking lot. He tried to outrun the gate as it was closing, he didn't make it. Instead he rammed his car into it, broke the gate, dented his car and flattened his tire. So, my bosses ended the day trying to figure out how to close the gate for the weekend. Thanks Robert. Ok, I am going to bed early on a Friday night and going to spend the weekend as I intended...wait, I think I hear a knock the door.....stay tuned


No comments:

Post a Comment