Saturday, January 7, 2012

day 136 it takes a villiage

Brandy and Kelly always say it takes a village of people to raise me, well that village is expanding. We now have random strangers volunteering their time for the cause. This nice lady followed me across town where I finally stopped at a gas station. She wanted to return my debit card that I left in the ATM machine, thanks girl! I have been trying to lose my wallet and/or its contents for months and nobody will let me. Just last week, Kelly found it in the parking lot of my apartment complex. When I was in Atlanta not too long ago, I heard my name over the intercom at Kroger telling me to come to the service desk. When I got there they handed me my wallet they someone else found in the parking lot. Three people that I know just happened to be in Kroger at that very moment, so I had to explain to 3 different people (one of them, Danny Seelos), why they heard Stephanie Baswell over the loud speaker, and none of them seemed all that shocked. Oh and yesterday, my co-worker, Paul, texts me to tell me that he found my license in the scanner. (I had to fax a copy of my license to my car insurance people, they had no driving record on record for me, I thought that might be a good thing, but it’s not) I texted him back and told him that that's where I keep it...hehe. Ok I am starting to see a pattern here. This is the time to make my New Year’s resolution……. stop strewing my crap across two states.

No comments:

Post a Comment