Monday, January 16, 2012

day 144 sleepless in Nashville

The Bachelor has turned into the dumbest show on TV, I am embarrassed that I watching it (don't tell anyone). I am blaming it on the delirious state that I find myself in. I haven't slept in a week, ever since I have been hearing the footsteps on the my ceiling nightly, I find myself sleeping with the light on and um the TV, I think I may need a night light. It kinda goes hand in hand with what seems to be blood splatter on the bottom of my door in my lavatory (the toilet room). I noticed this drip of red blood on the bottom of the door when I was cleaning the floor. I looked closer and it appears that blood splatter is all over the door and has been painted over. There is a good chance I have watched too much Dexter, but those two things have been keeping me up at night. I even went outside to check the building to see if there was a secret floor over mine that I didn't know about. There is not. Brandy told me to stop looking for secret apartments and if I am curious about the murder that may or may not have taken place in my bathroom, to check Google instead. I did, I can’t find anything. (I didn’t look too hard, as I may not need to know the answer). She said that I have quite an imagination and I am nuts. I really really hope she is right. So I am going to try and go to sleep now, I am some making up to do. The baggage under my eyes would have to be checked at the curb, it’s too big for the overhead compartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment