Sunday, January 22, 2012

day 149 gettin Jiggy wth it!

Well last night was a BLAST! Nashville is so much fun, I can't get enough. Me and my half circle of friends started off the night at MargaritaVille for our signature meal. When us three get together we always order nachos and wings, and we are not afraid to send them back if they are not crispy enough. Just a typical night, hanging out with a stilt walker, sporting the fun birthday balloon hat that he mad me. The stilt walker made me stand in front of the entire restaurant and everyone wished me a happy birthday (not gonna lie, it was kinda cool) Brandy had a crush on the guy, she is a sucker for tall dudes, so this 10 ft guy had her heart going pitter patter. It was a huge buzz kill for her when she saw him later, no makeup, no stilts, 5 foot nothing and um gay as the day is long.
My girl Allie waited on us as we sat by the window watching the sidewalk traffic, great first stop!

Next stop, Legends to get my country music fix. We scored another great table right in front of the dance floor. I still sporting my hat, Brandy won't let me take it off since her boyfriend made it for me. It was quite a fun conversation piece though I didn’t mind a little attention. Just as were getting comfortable, the flood gates opened and out of nowhere the place is filled with people in red jerseys. The Predator’s games just got out and they were apparently playing the Chicago Blackhawk’s and Chicago literally took over Nashville. Not sure where all the Predator’s fans were, but it got so crowed we had to leave and pour ourselves into a sea of red in the streets, it was madness!

 Next stop...Cadillac Ranch! Did a little dancing, met some fun boys from Chicago and some football players for the Nashville Storm, apparently we a minor league football team...hhhmmm who knew? We ended the night on the dance floor. Well, I ended it on the dance floor. I told the girls I had to use the bathroom and they would wait for me at the door. I got side tracked by a dance floor and a stage of course and found myself getting Jiggy with it all by myself, I am not scared. It was a lot of fun and no drama, that’s how we roll. My first birthday celebration at new stompin grounds was a success!

 I think next week we are going to go out, attract more attention and pretend one of us is getting married; Kelly has a boa and a Tierra. Brandy said she doesn’t want to be the bride, just her slutty friend; I will let you know the how this social experiment goes and how many things we can get “on the house.”

I just watched Superbad for the first time. Um it must be mandatory to hit the bong a few times before watching, everyone says its hilarious, I thought it was super bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment