Monday, January 23, 2012

day 150!! operation B-day prep

Ok, so I am totally going to ignore the fact that I witnessed my neighbor letting her dog pee in the breezeway as I watched through my peephole. I saw that the door was open when I looked out my peephole, because I heard voices, and I wanted to see what my neighbor looked like, so I became a peeping Spaswell. The damn door was open for like 7 minutes! I don't have that kind of time lady, they are supposed to reveal that ol boys killed himself on Real Housewives of Beverly Hill in a couple of minutes (I hate this show, but wanted to see how they slipped in the suicide of a wife beater). SO yes, the lazy white girl across the hall let her dog pee in the breezeway; I will deal with her later.
 Right now I have to make sure that I have all of my coupons in order. I goggled FREE BIRTHDAY STUFF for tomorrow. I am now signed up to get a free lunch at Qdoda Mexican Grill, and free Smoothie at Smoothie King, a free drink at Sonic, a free appetizer at Chili's and a free dessert at Teds Montana Grille. Tomorrow, “Operation not pay for a thing” oh and my work folks are taking me out for Mexican at Cinco De Mayo for a light snack. I gotta get some rest for my tour of the free stuff.

 Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment