Tuesday, January 3, 2012

day 133 stage 5

OK we have a situation, I believe the technical term is STAGE 5 CLINGER! THROW the FLAG, THROW the FLAG, and make it RED!  I met a boy and this guy is LOCO! I made the huge mistake of giving him my number because he was not wearing his straight jacket at the time and I didn't think to ask if he was cleared from the psych ward or if he escaped. If I don't answer your 7th text in a row... um its ok to stop trying! and when I say the words "ENOUGH with the full-court-press!" that is not your cue to make up little nicknames for me (that word is plural BTW) sunshine, lil cutie, miss cutie, sweetie..ICK... AND just in case I wasn't clear when I told him to go away and he told me he wouldn't bother me anymore ( I did a premature fist pump) in his mind it was the perfect time to send me one word texts every 10 minutes... the word Hi, then hello, then hey...all with a smiley faces of course.

little life lessons:  Hints are not overrated, the actual words should be taken at face value and irony is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment