Thursday, January 26, 2012

day 152 zzzzzzzzzzzz

I usually don't go back and read my posts, but I thought I should read the last one since I was in a walking coma. wow. That almost made sense, almost. I did not blog last night, thought it was best if I got some sleep instead. (anyone who can sleep through the night, I hate you) I slept for about 11 hours; I think if I sleep another 11 tonight, I will be caught up.
I am hoping artichokes have secret sleep aids in them, so I made one. Artichoke is not my favorite but I do love the hearts....except I got one without a heart. I ate a bunch of leaves with miracle whip/butter trying dig my way to the middle and I all I got was a heartless artichoke! (Is that bad luck?) So I just ate the stem instead, not bad, not good either.

We have a new chick at work, she is a little odd. Ben told me that she announced to the entire room that her belly button was oozing. Um gross, we do not want to know this, new girl. Today, she announced that she wished she had balls instead of a vagina. Um ok, we are not talking to you anymore, you are in time out. That said, my two bosses moved out of our "bull pen" and into their own offices (I tried not to take it personally).  I took over the entire office and now have my own space! yay! I kind of liked having them in there though, it kept me on task. When I am by myself, my "self-starter" skills that I put on my resume become a total sham. Turns out I need to be micro-managed and under constant super vision, otherwise I start day dreaming of what I would do with my lottery winnings. I have gotten so deep into that dream, I have to remind myself that I really didn't win and I am always disappointed.

Anyhoo, I was so overwhelmed from my "operation pay for nothing" or whatever I called it comments that I must comment back, it was awesome. Expect for the part where I was eating by myself at Jason’s Deli on my birthday, it’s cool, I had a coupon. But my work peeps made up for it at the Mexican restaurant after work. Well until the Mexicans made me put on a used sombrero, gave me fried ice cream and sang Feliz cumpleaƱos.  One of the hombres smeared whip cream on my face during the song, dude, what I am 8-years-old, stop, no bueno! But it was fun and everyone else thought it was funny.

Tonight I caught up on some TV, starting with the premier of the latest Real World/Road Rules Challenge (one of my many guilty pleasures) CT is so hot I can’t stand it! No Kennys this time, so sad, I love Mr. Beautiful.  And American Idol of course, I am still talking about Wolf from the other night, I call him in the top ten fo sho!

Ok its siesta time!


No comments:

Post a Comment